View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

D, thanks a lot for starting the thread!
The OP is perfect and the banner is simply great.
As reward, youy can choose between A) a cookie; B) a Sawyer picspam; C) a toupe realized with Jack's chest hair by Darlton's moms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
But she's super sweet.
What have I done of so awful for you to say these things behind my back?
Super sweet?!
You are shaming me.

About the general viewers feedback, the only person I know in real life who watches Lost is my best friend. So, a male perspective, from a guy who has never posted on or read a message board. He doesn't care at all about Jate or Skate, to him Kate's flip-flops are annoying (he finds Jack's love for Kate ridiculous but thinks Sawyer will be the one ending up alone). He loves Desmond, once his favorite character was Locke but he can't understand his actions lately. He isn't really interested in romance, but thinks Penelope and Desmond's story is beautiful because you can see they love each other, and invest in that. My friend's following Lost with the Italian dubbed episodes and so he's up to The Constant.

I have to say I wouldn't mind if the triangle got less buzz than what I believe it gets. We are in this situation because people are still giving so much attention to the whole "Kate's choice" situation. That's why I've stopped to ask Kristin or Ausiello about it, that's why when I comment around in places I think TPTB could read I simply bring it up to say I'm sick of it, not to defend my ship or attack the awfulness that Jate is.

Sometimes I hate how loud shippers are, and myself for being one of them, lol.
If Sawyer's story hadn't been linked to Kate so much, it would be easier.