View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 AM
deej240z
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I agree.
Also, from some articles I read, the main reason people use DVRs is to skip ads, but on the other hand it turns out many don't skip ads. There is a lot of money involved here so each side is probably interpreting survey results in a way which suits them best.
Exactly. I recently got a dvr so I could record in hd and also because I can't stay up that late to watch live. However, I skip the commercials. And most of the show too.

Quote:
I wish I knew somebody who watched Lost, but I don't. My sister and her husband used to watch it. I believe he got bored/frustrated in season 2. She didn't know I watched it and when I said I did, she immediately mentioned Sawyer and said Jack was boring. That's it. I think she also stopped watching.
I use to know 10 people at work and out who watched. All but 2 are no longer watching. But both like Jack. So, really, I have no one but online to bitch with.

Quote:
I agree with you about the possible Skate kiss. It's not just the FF Kate that bothers me, but mostly the way she treated Sawyer on the island. Horribly.
Well, there's that too.

Quote:
I think the writers are just playing with Skaters now.
They've been playing us since Lindelof took over. JJ did it too, but differently. I don't think Abrams was as arrogant. But maybe that was just because he wasn't around as much.