View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
G-UNIT
Loyal Fan

Did anyone realize that it's been a year since Ray's accident?

Anyway, this episode didn't do much for me. I found it to be pretty average at best. I would have to say that it was the worst post strike episode so far. I find Neela's story touching, however, I really wish we had gotten to see more of her and Sheryl's interaction. I would have liked to hear the conversations they had about their personal lives and watch their relationship grow. It would have made that storyline more potent emotionally.

Brenner is a sick dog that adds absolutely nothing to the cast or the show.

I'm getting tired of Sam and Gates using the hospital as a motel. Is there nothing more of substance to give these two?

Abby's patient's story was obviously a parallel to what's going on in her personal life with Luka. I don't really think the story really added any new dimensions or was even that intriguing in general for that matter. The interactions with the parents and the girl/boy felt flat to me. There was no emotional impact.

Pratt and Betina's short scene was cute. I like the fact that Pratt is in love.

I wish we could have seen more of Morris and really get into his head after what he experienced. I think TPTB really missed an opportunity with that and I was dissapointed.

Anyway, next week's finale looks great. Was that Luka punching out Moretti?