Thread: Spoilers or not
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:45 AM
sirine
New Fan

Spoilers or not

Hey girls i live in Germany and i would like to know if it's true what i have read
in the site:http://lounge.cwtv.com/showthread.php?t=184832
So then Soph comes over and by that point every bl fan in the place had one and knew Chad signed mine. So a girl hands hers up for soph and she gets ready to sign and then reads it. And says I'm sorry I won't sign this. so another BLer gets me to the front so I can give her the band. I hand it to her and say this is from the BL girls at FF. She says "thank you" So I knew she knew about the dollhouse so I said " you know we have your dollhouse" and she said "yea I heard about that and while we appreciate your support the reason I am able to be friends with this guy (points to chad whos two fans away giving her a death glare and a (SHUT UP ) look) is because Brucas is over we wont be revisiting But really thanks for this" (she also wrote Leyton! on a Brucas t-shirt that a fan made and asked her to sign and said there now it's even)

Then I got to him handed him the bracelet and I said "This is from the girls from FF and I already got the spcheal from soph(which I know he heard anyway)" and he laughed and whispered in my ear (DONT YOU WORRY) and then the guy taking the pics was like Say cheese and we both turned to the camera and then I started walking away and chad was like "hey" and I turned back to him and he goes "she may give you the spcheal but I NEVER will"