View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Airie
Master Fan

Q1. Possibly when Hyde Freudian-slipped that Jackie was his girlfriend, or when he touched her chin. "Kelso's Serenade"--in the car and in the basement. The scene in "Hot Dog." The beard shaving. JACKIE'S "I love you." The puddin' pop scene. All their "Christmas" moments. From what I've read, Hyde weakening and going off to get her the Vogue. The scene in MMH when she thinks he's there to help her, kisses him, finds out better, and ends with him saying "Who's to say what crap is?" Him giving her the shirt. Their scene at the end of The Girl I Love...I equate "aww" with the little things.

Q2. Jewish day camp for two years. Hell, if they believed in it. Summer camp for kids with heart conditions one summer. Kids are so bitchy and cliquey at sleepaway!

Q3. Once in season 2...I don't remember any from season 3...once when she was planning his party...once in that circle when she called girls in photographs fat or ugly and pinched Kelso...not in seasons 5 or 6...twice at the muffler shop if those count...once at the office of the job Satan crapped out onto my poor boy's head...

I was a drama geek in grades 7 and 8.