View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Big Head want Dolly
Fan Forum Hero

Great vid

Quote:
Can I be added to the list, please.
As soon as we have one I'll add you

In case anyone is interested, Ricky Gervais is blogging the shooting of "This side of the truth":
Gervais blogs movie

Oh and a few little tidbits from Jen's interview with "Self":
Garner's side of the truth
Quote:
Jennifer Garner says she accepts that she and husband Ben Affleck are paparazzi targets, but the actress draws the line at their daughter, Violet. "My kid does not belong in magazines! She's 2!" Garner says in the May edition of Self. "People recognize her if she's in another state with someone who's not me. They say, 'Oh, that's Violet Affleck!' That's not OK." Garner, who appears in the magazine without her husband or daughter, has been in the Boston area to film "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" with Matthew McConaughey and "This Side of the Truth" with Ricky Gervais. Garner confesses that she doesn't work out as much as she did when she played "Electra" or for her role in TV's "Alias," and she thinks the discussion of her weight is silly. "Yes, everyone continues to think that I'm two months pregnant. But at this point, it's just laziness," she tells Self. "Where I used to be flat, now - when I wear a T-shirt - you see a little bit of normal person."
And while we're at the topic--new pics:
Jennifer Garner Shows Her Side of the Truth

More from the interview with "Self":
Jennifer Garner Grows Her Own Food

OK that's it for the moment

T.

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 04-28-2008 at 08:10 AM