View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Sparkling_Diamond
Master Fan

"I'm adorable, for real"

"My name is Hilarie Burton and I work at MTV and now I have this great new job at the WB working on One Tree Hill and it's this really great show where I get to make out with Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty, to great handsome boys, uh, and it's a nice little love triangle I have working in my favor."

Which three things would you need to survive on a deserted island?
"I'd probably take my fiancé 'cause that's the adorable thing to do, and I'm adorable, for real. I can't even take myself seriously when I say that. Lets see what else... I would have to take, like, books. Yeah, I can read the same book over and over. I would probably take Ray Bradbury's "Dandelion Wine," that's my favorite book, so I can read that over and over and over again. Um, and then... this is a tough one, probably tangerine propel? It's delicious. An endless supply of tangerine propel. God, it's so good, right?! It's like water, but fruity."

"You know those little, like, those snack things where you get the six crackers. They have them in like cheddar and all that kind of stuff. They've got these new ones that are smores and while I've been working on my parent's house, you know, they've had like a box of them and somebody will open a pack and only eat like two and then just leave it on the counter and I'm walking through, just like, 'no one will notice if I take one...ah, I can't do it!' They're so good. It's really just a sad sight 'cause you see me, like, just trying to be discreet, oh, no one's gonna notice- stealing cookies! I'm 25 years old and I'm stealing cookies. I could just get my own pack, right?"

"I don't have pets anymore. My parents have a dog in my house right now that is not awesome. It's a yapper, and I don't know, I figure if you're gonna have a dog it should be something that can kill on demand, so... I've got a lot of taxidermy, though. That counts, right?"

PM Mimi to be added

"I was captain of my cheerleading squad in my high school, and I was president of my class and homecoming queen, but I was also into the dark stuff. I went through a weird stage just like Peyton is going through. I was totally into Boy George and David Bowie was my man. I loved androgyny. For a time, I would only wear men's trousers."

"Um... do I have nicknames now? I'm sure people call me tons of things behind my back. My make-up artist calls me 'Une Petite Fleur', and let’s see, yeah, my make-up artist calls me that. She made up that name, I think it's kind of ironic 'cause I'm not very petite or a flower, even though I have beautiful flowers on my dress right now. I'm trying to fake you guys out."

"I love home renovation, I love building stuff. My dad is a supervisor for a big home builder, and so you know, I've grown up building stuff with him and right now, my parents just moved into a house down in Wilmington and we've been renovating, so, I do love manual labor. Get out there, sweat a little bit, get dirty... feel good at the end of the day.”

A 300th thread video by Mari
A 300th thread video by Steph
The 300th One Shot by Ashu

Newest Icons:

by Paul1984

Newest Art:

by WalaBridget

by Dorkette

Ani of the Thread:

by Weronika