View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Live in Love ~
Master Fan

200th thread preparation.

We are approaching the 200th thread really fast and with the new episodes aring these weeks, i think our threads will speed up a little, hopefully thanks to some new CB moments; so i wanted to start collecting everything for the new OP.

Thinks you can do to contribute.
o1. Write a short , just 3-4 sentences, answer to what Chuck|Blair represents to you, and why do you like them. Add to this answer an abjective you think summarize C&B relationship so far.
o2. We found a lot of similarities between C&B and The movie Gone with the Wind, i'd love to have some other movie suggestion, because Blair liked to act like she lives in on of those old movies so i'd love to collect some of the most representative movies for them.
03. Send me all the lyric you like, from book movies songs or even poem, i think the OP will look prettier with some beautiful quotes.
o4. Send me a list of your three favourite moments of CB.
o5. Make some pretty arts; we all know the defectives are really talented (just look at the amazing Isa and Cami); make some banner and some celebration icons, i will collect into a photobucket account.

If you have any idea for the OP, please tell me because in my opnion the OP should be representative of everything that the Defectives represents.

One last thing if anyone is good at writing i think it would be cute to have some poems in the OP, or some cute quotes made by the fans themselves;

Send everything to Live in Love ~.

Sorry for taking so long.
xo xo

Last edited by Live in Love ~; 04-21-2008 at 11:37 AM