View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 02:51 PM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

This is gonna be my note space post while I look for those who haven't been added and retrieve past thread links.

Newly added: UsagiMamoru, tootyfnfrooty, Courtz_BV, NtnLilo, angel_wings05, *Stacy*, ~Unfaithful~, antisocial, and lamagamorgana.

Posted but didn't ask to be added: worldsnakreem, S.A.S.H.A., kingjames23, hunee, ps18, bhills90210, foxybabygirl, dawnygirl, Polia*MAD*Fan, Miranda Leigh, thineownself, kewilson, webdlfan, kellydylan4ever, and lielabet7. But Cristina, you actually started a thread, so I'm adding you.

Linkage:

Brooders (D/L) #7: Because He Always Chose His Heart Over His Head.
Brooders (D/L) #6 B/C he's never seen so many sober people act so stupid in his life
Brooders (D/L) #5 B/C when you're on the ledge he wont let you jump!
Brooders (D/L) #4: B/c he was mad, bad, and dangerous to know.
Brooders (D/L) #3: B/c he was the sex, the cuteness, and the hotness.
Brooders (D/L) #2: Because we'd love to get a surfing lesson from him.
Brooders (D/L) #1: Because his brooding was always sexy.

EDIT:
It's quiet on this thread ... Okay, so I added the new banner by stormsoflife that everyone seemed to love. Is the opening pic too big for people? We've actually had that quote of the moment since last September, as it turns out, LOL, so post your suggestions. Maybe something humorous this time, and a more content pic to match (preferably S4 and above since all the rest are early pics).

Maybe this pic?

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 04-19-2008 at 05:10 PM