View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 05:48 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever

Wilpen You and I are alot alike in someways, certain couples do that to me, where i have to watch all the intense scenes , including the kissing scenes and the makeout scenes. I get just as giddy when i see stuff like that. I dont know why, im like a hopeless romantic for certain couples. and its cool that u arelike that in someways with ephrum and amy. It sounds like you really like the show as much as i do. well i believe we are equal on that
True Daisy We ARE a lot alike and I think that's so cool. With E/A, I just can't help myself. Greg/Emily have such a natural, captivating, and intense chemistry together on the screen that just draws me in. And the little added things? Priceless. I eat up the way Amy playfully hits Ephram all the time. I was in tears from laughing while watching the anniversary dinner scene when she give him a smack. It's those added things I love and not to mention again that I can't say enough about the overwhelming chemistry that is displayed on the screen with Greg/Emily as E/A. Blows me away.

True Daisy.. I'm so glad that we have this in common. Good deal.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote