View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 05:56 PM
TVJunkie22
Master Fan

The Divide Social Club

I don't know if anyone's ever posted a thread about this, but I thought I'd start one.

From DSC.com

About The Divide Social Club

Formed in 2005 by actor/director Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes”), producer Russ Cundiff and radio producer Dino DeMilio (“The Tom Leykis Show”) the Divide Social Club, is a West Los Angeles based clothing company actively involved in clothing design as well as the creation of original digital content for the Internet and the wireless space.

As a spin off of Ventimiglia’s and Cundiff’s Divide Pictures, The Divide Social Club will concentrate on a clothing line that will one day extend beyond the idea of a perfect t-shirt. Longtime friend and business consultant Dino DeMilio will run the day to day business and will retain the title of president of the Divide Social Club.

“With his great attention to detail and winning personality, we are all very excited to work with Dino DeMilio,” said Ventimiglia, “His excitement for extending our brand is contagious.”

“No Comment.” Russ Cundiff replied to the announcement of Dino DeMilio as president and chairman of Divide Social Club.

THE DSC - DIVIDE SOCIAL CLUB

What is the DSC?
YouTube - What is the DSC?

Russ, Milo, Dino
YouTube - russ181's Channel

YouTube - dividesocialclub's Channel

MySpace.com - DIVIDE SOCIAL CLUB - 30 - Male - DOGTOWN, California - www.myspace.com/dividesocialclub

The DSC is for life.