View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 06:51 PM
dare.you.to.move
Absolute Fan

Another great Haley ep! She had scenes with practically all of the younger cast.

Haley-Tim: Yay, I love HT scenes! at Tim wearing Haley's perfume.

Haley-Lucas: Aww, I love that they can count on each other. They have such a sis-BIL/bff relationship. And we got a little hug. Maybe now we'll get some scenes with them working at the cafe together.

Haley and the guys: I love that she fits right in. Hehe, "I so got next." I'm gonna be saying that all the time now.

Haley and the girls: Her reaction was so cute when she saw the stripper. And of course, the pole... That must have hurt! I love what she said to Brooke and Peyton about finding love.

Haley-Nathan: She looked so cute cleaning. Hee, she even sprayed the banana (a Joie thing?). Looks like we got a little of babbling Haley again. So cute! Haha, she left them ones! And we got two hot kisses. I just loved the way she said "god, I love you." And flirty Haley is the best!!!

Haley-Deb/Dan: Oh man, I'm so scared for her.

Clothes/Make-up: Wasn't digging the pigtails, but other than that, I loved everything else. I'm so loving her hair in curls. I think my favorite outfit was the pink tank top. I also loved the brown tank/skirt.