View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 07:04 PM
The Crow
Elite Fan

NP. I'm just glad I found a site with transcripts. It'll come in handy with my nice Everwood obsession.

I think those are my favorite lines from Staking Claim.

I thought I'd add some more of my favorite quotes:

From Your Future Awaits:

EPHRAM: All right, so the other day Bright told me that Amy might be interested in me.
NINA: Amy. Wow. How do you feel about that?
EPHRAM: Nah, I don't even know if it's true. Last week, Bright told me he saw Gwyneth Paltrow at Sal's.
NINA: Well, then I guess the first question is do you want it to be true?
EPHRAM: I don't know. I'm not over Madison. You know, I don't think I'm ready for all that relationship stuff again.
NINA: Well, then there's your answer.
EPHRAM: Yeah, but it's Amy.

From The Day is Done:

EPHRAM: Seriously, I-I have-I have no idea what to do. I wish you could just decide for me.
DR. BROWN: Is this when you ask me what I think just so you can disagree with it and get mad at me?
EPHRAM: No. Not this time. Come on, tell me. Whatever decision I make will be the wrong one, disaster will strike so go ahead over parent, micromanage, one time offer. Just whatever you tell me to do I’ll do.
DR. BROWN: Well, you know what’s best for you. You taught me that by yelling it at me. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
EPHRAM: AT what age does it stop being socially acceptable to hide under your bed?

DR. BROWN: 48, maybe.
EPHRAM: Then you know where to find me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

EPHRAM: Hey, you wrote me a card.
BRIGHT: Open it up, nut sack.
EPHRAM: Hey, my ID. I’m Gus again.
BRIGHT: Yeah, Ada had you in her hard drive and I really needed to see her bend over the laminating machine again. It’s my gift, man. Go downtown, see a lot of bands, drink too much, touch no women.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by The Crow; 10-05-2004 at 07:17 PM