View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 07:40 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Wow Lucii, thanks for the great review! It sounds like a really good movie. It seems so bold and honest, and those types of film are rare these days. Sounds depressing, but an excellent reality check. I'm not surprised Majandra wanted to be in such a hardhitting eye-opener. Now I want to see it even more! Damn you're lucky!

And it's really cool how Majandra can play these completely different characters like Trudi, and Maria, and Celeste, and Vanessa, and play them all perfectly.

Quote:
I was the first person there...and the ONLY person there for about an hour into the movie when about two other people showed up.

That blew my mind. It was also kind of cool, though, because at the beginning the dudes who set it all up were in the next room watching it and came out to ask me if it was too loud. It was, so I kindly asked them to lower it a notch,
It's like an exclusive,private screening just for you, that must've been cool. You owned that place! I'm glad you saw it, and thanks for sharing it with us!