View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 01:10 AM
22 Umbrellas
Obsessed Fan

Watched the episode. Probably in the minority, but I liked it better than the premiere. Okay, so only a tiny bit better, but better nonetheless. I thought it did a good job of incorporating all the characters while still giving NH ample screen time, and I find Nice Dan to be very amusing.

Oh, and I have to gush about all the artwork at the party. I'm assuming Peyton did it, although I can't see when she had the time to do all of it (unless she just draws NH stuff in her spare time or something) but I can overlook that. Little Nathan and Haley were cute. That huge backdrop with Nathan and the left and Haley on the right with their two halves combining in the middle was a little disturbing, but in a good way -- I loved it anyway. And I thought the tattoo was a nice touch. I'm one of those people who don't like the term Naley, but it's cool anyway.

As for the promo, I can't be more disappointed in Haley for getting drunk again, but well, at least it should make for some hilarious scenes. And of course, I'm not fooled by the bit with Nathan and the stripper, but I don't think anybody is. I don't know why the WB bothers.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS