View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Currienc -- Welcome aboard the craziness here.

I think ASP is really good on "spin". She's a Spin Doctor. It think she's seen snippets of S7 GG and her people -- Helen Pai, amongst one of many, could have informed her of the plots storylines and the like. Maybe she didn't watch in the beginning -- too painful -- but when French Twist came about and she was told of it, something tells me that she's been kept informed.

While ASP didn't instantly see the LG/SP chemistry for L/L -- Dan did. Everyone says that the best L/L scenes have come from DP. And since those two are joined at the hip, I suspect that together they will create a masterpiece for closure for the Gilmore Girls -- and no one (except maybe Christopher fans) will be disappointed.

I think we will get: (a) L/L talking out their problems on what went wrong between the two of them; (b) a proposal from Luke to Lorelai; (c) a marriage of Luke and Lorelai; (d) their wedding reception -- I want to see the Junie and Moe-Moe one -- who is landing on the wedding cake; who is sleeping with somebody else's wife (could it be Andrew?? or Kirk??); and who is singing the Bette Midler ballad -- Miss Patty or Babette; (e) we will have lift-off for twins -- one of each preferably (f) we will have reconciliation between L/L and the elder Gilmores -- the middle -- the country house with a pond and a barn for horses and lots of room for kids; (g) we will see Rory get back together the Logan -- or maybe even Jess!!! -- and possibly move back to Stars Hallow and live in the Crap Shack; (h) Kirk will propose to Lulu (not our Lulu, silly) and move into the Twickum house -- Lulu will have put pad-locks on the door and protective padding on the walls to protect Kirk from his "night terrors" -- and Kirk might turn into the Stars Hallow's "Norman Bates"; (i) Taylor will retire and move to the Caribbean (isn't that where and when he got his "plukkie"???); (j) Sookie and Jackson will be the Mayor and First Lady of Stars Hallow; (k) Morey passes away and Babette is the "Cat Lady" with 100 felines at her house; (l) Miss Patty announces that she is closing down Miss Patty's School for Dance and is running away to Mexico with Jesus (wasn't that his name??); and Gypsy finally becomes Town Selectperson -- and brings up the auto accident again between her and Andrew and declares herself innocent of the charge and gets her record expunged.

Those are just a few things that I honestly think we'll get with a GG movie or mini-series.
I'm always in Scott's corner.

Last edited by SPA; 03-25-2008 at 01:23 PM