View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
currienc
Part-Time Fan

Expectations

So here's my question for those of you who are holding out hope for a Gilmore Girls reunion movie, mini-series, whatever. Let's say that everything goes according to plan, ASP gets the greenlight from Warner Brothers or Fox or wherever, all of the cast members sign on, etc., and it's a go. What do you think Amy will do? Her remarks to Ausiello in the interview that sparked all this speculation were that she wanted to "tie up loose ends" - but she also said in the same interview that she had not watched any of Season 7. So exactly what loose ends is she planning to "tie up"? My impression is that most fans who are dying for a sequel are assuming that there will be a Luke & Lorelai reconciliation/marriage/closure scenario, but what makes you think ASP is planning that at all? She didn't seem to interested in that relationship in Season 6? Do you honestly think that's what we'll get?

Not trying to be a b-*-*-*-* here - really. I'd just love to know what your expectations are for this project.