View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Elissa5
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I don't know if Amy reads reviews, didn't she say something about it in an interview or am I thinking of one of the starts?

And remember she found out about the Paris ep from the cover of her TV Guide, and didn't watch any of the final season. But I hope she does when she set out to write the movie, IMO she can't do the movie without understanding the final season.
I have heard that ASP has watched Season 7. I know for a long time she didn't, but I heard on one of the forums or threads I go to (I'm not sure which one) but that she was not happy at all the way things were left at the end of Season 7. It was no surprise to me. Not too many people were satisfied, so I would think she would be just as horrified as the rest of us since it was her baby.

Razzle - I wouldn't mind so much if they took in the direction of a dream or a figment in of one's imagination. They did that in "Dallas" when Bobby (Patrick Duffy) came back after having been dead for a year and a half. Whatever they need to do to get it back on track is fine with me. As long as Amy and Dan write it, and it seems like we have our old Luke and Lorelai back - that's all I care about!!!