View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Airie
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
Purple and blue, eh? I might doing pink streaks and a nose stud for Christmas. But that wouldn't be very hippieish would it? Hmm...maybe just the stud....
A pink streak through blonde would be too Britney. Nose stud, hmm? What size?

My mom finally caved and said I could get another piercing. I've been wanting a second one in my left earlobe for years. Now that I can...I really oughta get around to it.

I don't think I could die my hair. Sometimes I think about it, but if I did, I'd probably go with black or a lighter brown or maybe some faint highlights so my hair looks like it has facets. And it'd have to be temp, 'cause I'm scared. And temp sweats out, so fnck. When I was little, my hair was such a shiny medium brown it looked like there was blonde in it in some lights. As I got older, it darkened to nearly black. Also, when I turned fourteen I developed scoriasis, as well as my hair shifting from curly to enormous. I sprayed my hair red for Halloween when I was 15, and then my hair started lightening again. So I'm a dark brown. Basically that's been my whole life--dark brown--but now it is that solely and unalienably.