View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Just got done watching the finale!

When is season 3 coming I'm dying for it all ready.

Okay man it was impressive. I've always been a fan of the whole Jessie/Amanda banter.

Loved this scene:

Lori: You're going soft.
Jessi: I had a near death experience, it's gonna take me a few days to return to normal.

That was such a great moment between them.

And how great was it that Kyle and everyone helped Amanda with the prom?

Andy/Josh moments cute as always. I'm no guy but is it always that awkward when dad's have sex talks with their sons? Not awkward but hilarious?

I can't believe Kyle told Amanda one of his biggest secrets! And there were three cute scenes there aside from that one: Amanda referencing Kyle to a real Superman, Amanda placing her feet on Kyle's. That was a so Superman Returns moment so right away I expected Kyle to float Amanda without her noticing. And the whole 'I love you' moments. Finally they admit it to each other.

I sure called it! I knew that it was Amanda who was gonna be abducted and sure enough it was Latnok (so much for Foss leaving). Ever since last week when Latnok said they wanted to meet him, I knew that the best way for them to lure him would be to take the most important person in his life. It was a no brainer.

Now I really want season 3. Gotta find Amanda. I wonder if this means Jesse and Adam and Foss are not gone for good. Surely Kyle will want to use all his resources to find her. And clearly Mrs. Bloom is gonna be angry. Maybe even blame Kyle again.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote