View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:46 AM
JULES24
Master Fan

KELS

where have you been hiding? lol I havent spoke to you in forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
Hey hun

Oh good you found it

Yeah me too - loyalty is really what I treasure the most and I know we all do.And there is no doubt that we have been through a lot in this past year, as far as this thread was concerned and while it was located at a place where it shouldn´t have been, well at least not since Nicole wasn´t there anymore.

But honestly - I just think it´s all about staying united and not forgetting what has happened - but I guess that might be harder for some than for others

So well put

I guess that´s the reason why ppl can even tell from pics that there is not hapiness behind it
yep I did find iteventually

yeah I have always believed the thread had as much right to be on the chad board that any thread that is there now but the fact that people go out of their way to be onesided just says it all no matter what cs were married and they may not like that fact but in the end of the day its a reality and I just find it kinda sad to be honest cause I know a lot of people who dont feel welcome on that board anymore which is sad but then I guess some people like to bash others thats just the way some people feel good I guess. Also nicole was the BEST mod ever ,dude I could always go to her about anything on that board and she would listen and then we became good friends and I could always rant at her about stuff.

Im never gonna forget whats happened .too much has happened for me to forget ,i dont even want to forgive either hah

oh I know pics of.......well others have no real meaning at all LOL
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami