View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Alexander
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Butterflies* (View Post)
1-I didn't like Chloe saying yes to Jimmy
2-Jimmy Kara has no memory that's why you've lost the spark he's an udiot.
3-Clark hiding Kara's bracelet
4-Kara moving in with Lex
1/2- I actually didn't like Jimmy going to Chloe in the same episode he took Kara out on a date. The "spark has fizzled"? What? Have you seen Kara? I mean I love Chloe, she's awesome, but Kara is just as pretty. I guess it "sucks" to be Jimmy...2 beautiful woman want him Chloe shouldn't have taken him back right away. Make him "work for it"

3 - That is one of the things that really irritated me, b/c we've seen it happen to Clark before. Jonathan or Martha kiding something that Clark is looking for, or belongs to Clark, like the key to the ship, or the fortress. It's going to come back and haunt Clark, I'm sure of it.

4 - Big First, he's a relative stranger to her. Yes she doesn't know who her real family is, but Lex is no more than her boss. He's tried to be helpful but is that enough? If anything, She should have moved in with Lois at the Talon. Not only does she still technically work there, but living with your boss is unethical. Of course, not the first time SV has crossed that line.

Quote:
Well that was...less than I expected from Pete's return.
I mean, couldn't we at least get a real Pete, and not an under the influence Pete? Guess not.
I did like the basketball scene (I miss them just hanging around and talking so much!), well first half of it anyway. And his scenes with Chloe, especially last one.
The basketball scene brought back flashbacks from S1-S3. Nicely done. I agree Pete's return was rather cheesy, and his power was a rip-off from Mr Fantastic, but it's SV. I'm learning to lower my standards

Quote:
Lex was somewhat evil, so that was good.
Plus it's kinda amusing how he wants Kara, because she's the closest he can get to having Clark.
I can guarantee he makes a move on Kara before long and I hope she slaps "the " off his face

Quote:
Seriously, you're gonna listen to *Lana*?! Since when does she give good advice? Little Miss anti secrets and lies convincing Clark to lie to his cousin. Oh the stupidity. He might as well have put a big red bow on Kara and ship her of to the Luthor mansion himself.
Yes, he's done it plenty of times before. Lana gives advice, nothing new there as well. This will come back to blow up in Clark's face, I'm sure of it. It was a joint decision, as much as I'd like to blame Lana, Clark went along with the idea.

Quote:
BTW is Kara still without her powers? I'm not clear on that.
Yes no powers yet.

Quote:
And gee Clark, why are you so surprised that Lionel lied to you? Like it could have ended any other way.
Lionel's true intentions are not clear, just as always go hand in hand with his character.

Quote:
All in all they could have done *a lot* more with Pete coming back episode. But at least his power was only temporary
Of course, but at least it was a solid effort. Maybe Sam Jones can come back again in S8?

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote