View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 11:04 PM
JediBlastoise
Addicted Fan

I liked the ep, but a lot of things bothered me in it. for one thing, Kara pissed me off so much in this ep. it was like she was channeling her inner Lana. I wanted to slap her so hard, and not on the ass! "blah blah secrets blah blah you're lying!" and the end when she decides to move in with Lex. gahhh..

and what was up with Pete using the word "kryptonite" right in front of Jimmy? I guess Jimmy cared more about getting back with chloe then wondering about that word.

i'm not surprised that stride factory shut down. there's a fricken huge crack under the factory that has kryptonite radiation pouring out of it!

or maybe like chloe said, the flavor does last too long -_-

and Lana's a hypocrite much? "I dont think Clark would appreciate you going through his things". Yeah, that's why you were snooping through his room just last year!\

also i've never seen anyone get so happy over finding a stick of gum. he sure looked around for one for a while, and when he found it, did you see the smile on his face? like "awww yeaaah there's the stuff"

i also guess anyone can make and distribute viruses now too huh? I supposed they put that huge scorpion logo on the desktops just to make sure that we knew what a virus was. what do they take us for??

also the \S/ symbol was never in the caves or even looks like the other symbols in the caves, so why would Lex tell her so? and on that point, he's seen the symbol on her braclet, so won't he put 2 + 2 together when Superman shows up years later wearing the fricking \S/ on his chest everyday?!?

Last edited by JediBlastoise; 03-14-2008 at 01:28 AM
JediBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote