View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Subject
Banned

Human is just a species. The idea of being "human" is greater. I can't see how it is human to abandon your people. Your family, the people who loved you, who saved you. If it was my family that was in a war. Or in trouble in anyway. I would do anything to save them. Right or wrong, good or evil. I wouldn't give up on them because I just wanted to be left alone and be with a girl.

The person I feel most sorry for in Roswell universe is Max/Isabel's real mother. Her children gave up on her and left her to die or be enslaved in a war.

I think it's safe to say that we will never agree on almost anything about Roswell. Especially on the issues of Nasedo and Tess. So let's just agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1
You seem to really hate Roswell. But I don't come onto their threads to bash them. I've repeatedy felt like doing so, but I decided it would be bad manners.
This is not an appreciation thread. It is a discussion thread. I'm not bashing Roswell and I don't "hate" it. I, as a fan of the show just feel betrayed. A show that I loved and posted so passionately about went into the trash for me. Thats a horrible thing. Roswell was the one show that I loved perhaps more then any other show. If it feels to you that I am bashing it, then it is only because I feel so deeply about this show. I felt disappointed in the direction that was taken with it and the writing of it. I could never watch a show that I hated. I loved the idea that Roswell was based on and tried to build on. Then they went and had re-construction. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Last edited by Subject; 09-26-2004 at 06:47 PM
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote