View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Enigma
Moderator Support Team

I personally love the show just as much this season as I did the previous 2. I'm loving the big overall running storyline. I think we've gotten alot of new depths and layers to the guys and to the storyline which I love.

I'm not a huge fan of Ruby or Bela to be honest, but I don't think they need to be kicked off the show either. Yes, I could watch just Sam/Dean all day long and be happy, but even with all their moving around I think it's realistic to have characters (whether I like them or not) that are involved with them for a period of time. The show is still about the brothers. That is the show and that is the heart. I don't think Ruby or Bela have taken up some insane amount of screen time and made the show any less about that. But, that's just me.

The whole dreamwalking theme in this episode was pretty cool. I really enjoyed it. Though not every part of it totally worked for me or was interesting. But, overall, thumbs up because we definitely got a couple of the best scenes in the series ever.

Dean vs Dean: Hands down the best scene in the ep. Just wow! Talk about intense and honest and raw and full of insight. Jensen once again blew me away. I'm still kind of digesting everything that was said so I don't have any more comments for now.

Sam's dream and then reaction to Bela when she showed up at their room was freaking hilarious. And of course Dean's comments when Sam woke from his dream. Brad Pitt.

Bobby: It was great getting some info. on his past. So sad.

Bobby/Dean

Bela stealing the colt

Dean admitting he doesn't want to die and go to hell. Gah killed me. Loved him saying it out loud and to Sam. But, then the demon Dean flash again. I'm so curious as to where the show is going with all of this.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote