View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

Wow I must say this is one the best Lost epsiodes in a long time. The whole Desmond doing his version of " Quantum Leap"(older 90's Tv show) was incredible . Knowing the scientist new enough to get Desmond in the past to find penny and basicly help himself from the time leaps.

I think as far as radiation Desmond was on the island for years underground in that computer room and was still on the Island when the hatch blew up. Thus he had a lot of radition exposure.

Knwing, from Saied accountthat Peny was on the video phone with charlie and asked for Desmond you knew she was going to answer the phone .

Know some of what took down Oceanic flight was part of what the helicopter ran into as far a weird cloud area. almost like a Bermuda triangle .

Some of this unexplained miracles that have occered on the island might start explaining Locke abilty to walk Sin being able to get pregnent.

In the last scene the scientist seeing a new addtion to his notebook mentioning Desmond!!!

Now he has a "cure" for anyone that goes thru a time leap.

What else can be next future flashbacks past flashbacks now present time your mind going back 10 years.

Lucky i have it DVR I have re watch it agian !