View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
froggiepopple
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
I see last night was the day of new threads everywhere someting for started
thanks

aww it's soo beautiful, I wish he would start to believe that he has a soul, that something could show him, he would feel better about existing
I've never been the person to deny the existence of souls, but I haven't always been connected to mine. Once I figured out how to get that connection I felt complete and total bliss. When I reconnect with my soul sometimes the level of happiness I feel is overwhelming.

Edward and Bella's relationship reminds me a lot of the experience I explained above. When Edward left Bella in New Moon it reminds me of when I disconnect from my soul, but not nearly as bad since once I start feeling that bad I reconnect right away. It's much easier for me than it was for Bella. I honestly believe that Edward has a soul (though my beliefs could argue for and against it), but not only that he shares it with Bella. Bella has the female soul while Edward has the male soul. (I know not everyone believes souls have genders. This is just an opinion, I honestly don't know if I'm more wrong or right than anyone else. That's not what is important in life anyways.)

I think being with Bella brings out his soul. I honestly believe that Bella is his true other half. I'm not so sure if she always was or if she was altered after they fell in love with each other. To make myself clearer, I believe in the possibility of having more than one soul in a lifetime.

Icon by Periwinkles