View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Phee
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar

Though, I heard that the making of the helmet deal on the fourth disc rocks, including some pretty keen shots of the duel between obi and anakin.
Yup, 'tis awesome! My hubby, (the big SW fan in this house) was practically beside himself. "OMG check out that mean look in his eyes!!"

I don't have a problem with them sticking Hayden in at the end of ROTJ, but then again there's no such thing in my book as too much Hayden, so I may be biased.

I haven't actually read anything about the reason for it myself, but I gather that the reason (dunno if this is considered spoilerish, I'm guessing no because it's not really a secret what happens to Anakin, but here's a spoiler warning anyway just in case) is that that's how he looked before he fell to the Dark Side, which is kinda sorta when Anakin's soul "died", hence, that's how he looks after his body (what's left of it by the end of ROTJ, when he was "more machine than man") dies, hence, his ghost looks like prequel-timeline-Anakin as opposed to old-man-Anakin. Did that make sense?

I also think it was a nice touch simply because it brings the image of one of the major characters from the new movies into the OT and ties them together nicely.

Can't wait to watch the movies with the commentary tracks.