View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 10:14 AM
xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx
Extreme Fan

Quote:
a B storyline is what's going on in the background. It's not the main story, but it's still featured within the ep.
Oh, so in Par Avion the A storyline was when Claire was explaining her plan and worrying about Charlie, whilst the B storyline was when Kate was looking for Jack?

Quote:
Die Grammatik ist nicht so wichtig. As long as people understand what you mean, nobody's going to complain about grammar mistakes.
Ja, aber fur die prufung, das ist sehr wichtig. . Ich kann verstehe aber meine sprechen ist nicht so gut.
My brain goes blank because I'm not very confident

Lovin' the pics . What's interesting me is how much Claire's fashion has changed over the seasons...she seems to be getting more fashionable with every season . And she's lost all the little wristbands and stuff since S1. I love how blue Emilie's eyes look in that second pic.

Quote:
I really need to work on my French. It's embarrassing how little I remember from school.
I wish I knew French, it sounds such a pretty accent. I really should learn it considering I'm part French . Unfortunately all I know how to say is bonjour, merci, and je'mappelle Sophie. .