View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:09 PM
redish_black_rose
Part-Time Fan

4 wins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langawi (View Post)
Harry Potter Survivor #6

Quote Survivor

4) "How touching ..." it hissed. "I always value bravery ... Yes boy, your parents were brave.... I killed your father first, and he put up a courageous fight ... but your mother needn’t have died … she was trying to protect you ... Now give me the stone unless you want her to have died in vain."

7) "I miscalculated, my friends, I admit it. My curse was deflected by the woman's foolish sacrifice, and it rebounded upon myself. Aaah ... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost ... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know ... I, who have gone further than anybody along the path that leads to immortality. You know my goal – to conquer death. And now, I was tested, and it appeared that one or more of my experiments worked ... for I had not been killed, though the curse should have done it. Nevertheless, I was as powerless as the weakest creature alive..."

this is a really tough one but i like #4

hope i did this right! srry if not!

-Bill Weasley