View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Raja
Passionate Fan

Episode was fine. At times seemed slow with it's dramatic timing slightly off. But was pretty good overall.

Few comments.

1) Off topic but smug WB announcer guy needs to go. Anyone else sick of him?

2) Rory was holding on to that blanket way too tight as if she really didnt want to be there. Except she did. Which I guess means Alexis found the scene a bit awkward and/or the director needed to tell her to loosen up a bit.

3) Dean on the other hand looked calm and contented with his "I just bagged me a virgin. Tee-hee-hee!" smirk.

4) Rory/Alexis still can't sing but it was a better stab at it than before.

5) How did Rory get all that stuff on so quickly. Wouldnt it have been faster to rush on a tshirt and pair of jeans?

6) Grandparents break up. Which means Richard is free for Paris. Now only if we could just be rid of Asher.

7) Rory sleeping with Dean again? No surprise. She has the "open vacancy" sign up for him so there is going to be seconds.

8) Lane is excited for Rory. This could be a sign of things to come as our heroine is celebrated as a hero for being the homewrecker she is. I'd ask since Lane is so gossipy isnt telling her a bit dangerous since hse might blab it out, but previews indicate Rory does it all by her own little black-hearted self.

9) Lindsay was just pathetic trying to dote on her ungrateful surly husband. Is it just me or did it seem like this wasnt the first time Dean threw a violent tantrum and she meakly apologized to shut him up?

Leave now Lindsay. Even without the cheating he is bad news.

10) Rory was being her bratty little self towards Lorelai.

11) Rory is tricked into going to Europe for the summer again. Poor girl. Can the Gilmores adopt me?

12) Writing a letter to Dean? You've got to be kidding me. No one gives ANYONE a letter in the 21st century unless they intend to be caught. Simple question. Is Rory evil or is Rory really stupid? Or is it both?

Or was the Star's Hollow newspaper asking too much for a full page ad?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote