View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 12:38 AM
RoxyBlueGirl7
Elite Fan

Don't care about LL.

I really enjoyed seeing the finale scenes from Dean's perspective. It was interesting watching him listen to them. The bed scene was also amusing. Although I do think their actions were wrong, the song part did have me giggling.

I was a little surprised Rory told Dean she loved him, but I did kind of expect her to say that if he told her that. After her first season single, she probably just wanted his security and to feel loved. She just seems in love with the idea of Dean -- his security, his love, their history.

It was interesting to see Lindsey after Dean told Rory that they were both unhappy in the marriage and that it wasn't going to work. Clearly Lindsey wants to make it work and wants to make Dean happy. He was being such a jerk to her. I'm not a huge Lindsey fan, but no one should be treated like that -- by her husband, no less. It would be great if they could make it work, but at the same time, I hope she does drop him because she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap and cheated on.

I'm still not convinced Rory realizes that Dean is married and what she did was wrong, but I hope her time away from Stars Hollow and Dean will help her see everything. I definitely don't believe shipping someone off will change the person, but it would be nice to see her at least realize that they were wrong and that Dean is still married. She needs to take that much responsibility.

I was surprised by how excited Lane was for Rory. I was expecting her to want to know the details, but to support Rory and really believe she loves Dean? I was just..expecting something different from Lane. I hoped for a different reaction.

Also loved the Lorelai/Rory conflicts. It's time those two had some real fights like mothers and daughters. I'm looking forward to seeing them deal with what happened and work through their fight.

I'm also really excited about seeing what this trip does to Rory/Emily's relationship and if it affects either's relationship with Lorelai.

Emily and Richard's separation isn't a surprise, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how things work out between them.

Last edited by RoxyBlueGirl7; 09-22-2004 at 01:55 AM
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote