View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 12:14 AM
germ881
Extreme Fan

Here's my take on the eppy:

Just when you thought Rory and Dean couldnt mess things up even more, they end up having sex....again...and in Miss Patty's studio(?). I'm done with these two. Rory's behavior in this episode was childish. If she were a real adult, she would talk to Lorelai woman-to-woman instead of acting like a bratty 5 year old. Dean wasnt any better. Why are you yelling at your wife for picking up your cell phone? What makes you think you have the right to say that she's disrespecting you? You just cheated on her a few hours ago loser.

As for Lane, all I could do was stand there and yell at the television screen. As a friend I wouldve told Rory straight up that she's wrong. I would not be sitting their acting like her and Dean sleeping together is "sweet". As Lorelai said in this episode (not in these exact words) a real friend would tell you when youre doing something wrong and try to figure out a way to help. What did Lane do? Absolutely nothing.

There werent a that many L/L scenes, but I enjoyed them all. I really loved the last scene when Lorelai was listening to her answering machine. Words cannot describe how happy I am about these two. I cannot wait until next Tuesday.

Ok I'm done.

EDIT: The Emily/Richard scenes were nice too.