View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 11:59 PM
* Kay *
Supreme Fan

The R/D opening was totally not at all what I wanted to see. I hate the fact that they had sex again. I am disgusted with both of them, even moreso than I was, at the end of last season.

I felt so bad for Lindsay. I hope she gives Dean hell in the next episode.

Emily and Richard really need to grow up. Crawling out of the window? I felt that that scene was a little childish, although, that's probably what ASP was going for. Loved the ending, with the music playing in the background, and Richard lighting a pipe, or, whatever it was, when Emily left.

The Lorelai/Rory tension is awesome. I love it. Rory's being a superbitch, and, while I was hoping for more Bitchy!Lorelai, what we got was great, too.

As for L/L, I loved them. Lol at Sookie not understanding why they didn't have sex. The phone conversation was adorable. Lorelai's frog line was so cute. Luke's five messages were hilarious. I loved the last message, and, Lorelai's reaction to it. Aw, the phone conversation at the end was cute, too. I liked the whole, "we should give it another go" thing, with the whole, "test run".

Cute episode, although, the R/D really put a damper on it for me.

The promo? Squeeeeeeee at the "perfect match" line!

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
* Kay * is offline   Reply With Quote