View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 07:27 PM
calivviefan
Part-Time Fan

I love love love this show!!

Ok, I don't watch a lot of television. Being that my favorite shows... Buffy then Angel were both canceled, I was pretty much going to NEVER watch TV again. Pfft. That will show them.... or so I thought.
I went to Blockbuster to get a movie and found I had seen EVERYTHING in the store. I then saw their new display of DVD's of tv shows. There sat Alias Season 1. I never saw Alias before because Jennifer Garner looks JUST like the best friend of my boyfriend. I KNOW. I hate her. LOL, seriously, I just didn't think I would like it that much. Anyway.. I rented the first season and could not stop watching it. I watched and watched all weekend. I didn't leave the house at all. I was hooked from the first episode.
It really is one of the best shows I have ever watched. For those of you that watched it week by week.. I must give your major kudos. The cliffhangers are enough to give me a stroke. I could NOT wait a week.. it would kill me.
Anwyay, just wanted to share. I am still not finished with Season 1 just yet....but Season 2 will be on my shopping list.
BTW.. Is the fifth season beginning or is it the fourth?