View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 10:33 PM
living destiny
Fan Forum Star

“I was looking at Keira the other day on set, doing this whole sword routine. She's the most beautiful woman on set and still able to rough it with lads and look ethereal. There's Britishness to that.”-Orlando on Keira

"Of course she says yes! What's the matter with you? Orlando Bloom proposes to you, you say yes!” -Keira on Will’s proposal to Elizabeth in AWE

“I saw them in a restaurant when I first, you know and I just knew ‘Ok that’s taken care of.’ ” -Gore Verbinski on Orlando & Keira

“I love them, Jesus they’re so beautiful the two of them, it’s like…painful.”-Johnny Depp on Orlando & Keira

"Keira Knightley is beautiful; I had a real crush on her when we were filming Pirates! She's definitely blossoming."

"I think it comes naturally to kiss Orlando anywhere. I had no trouble with kissing him on-camera. He's a good-looking boy, why not?"

"Kissing Keira was worth more than what I got paid for making the movie.”

"Normally, the kissing scenes are embarassing because of all the people around, but it was very special with Keira. We got caught up in our kiss and forgot the whole world around us. The director had to stop us."

"...He was very professional and attentive. I'd love to kiss him again! He's a great kisser--very soft lips."

I know some people search the world.To find something like what we have.