View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Verbal Warning
Master Fan

Gay and Lissa great insights, and Gay that was a perfect example of why PPL would change the channel

Quote:
So rather then sit through a scene of an annoying character that is only signed on for 12 episodes anyway, it's better to change the channel, not support the show, let it fall in the ratings and get canceled? ..well at least we wouldn't have to put up with Ruby and Bela anymore right?

Quote:
I mean, look away for a minute or something or something if you really can't stand the characters but please leave your tv on the CW to get the ratings going!?
Ok lets not get it twisted, I support the show as why I calmly read my magazine on the Bela parts in DALDOM, as for RSAM I had enough, her existence was absolutely mindless and unnecessary to be the center of the eppy, lets face it S3 is not holding up to S1 and S2, its lacking what hooked us in the first place, demons, monsters, folklore, and J2, (not J and 2 bitches) and if dumping the girls will get our show back to what we love then dump them. Die hard fans or not there is only so much bull you can take, if the show gets canceled that’s on EK why keep forcing characters on us that is obviously not working?

Ruby I can tolerate since her story line fits in with the show, I have never turned the channel nor thought of it when she was on, but Bela I still don’t hear nor see any valid reasons for her being on the show, I have no problem with her being a hardass, but I need a point to it, if she is all this greatness then let us see it and stop with the BS thats pushing us out the door.