View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 02:28 AM
Rahul
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra
I saw brand new, shrink wrapped sets over on Ebay for about 20 bucks. But the auctions were still a couple days from being over, and roughly a week to get it delivered. I think I must be nuts for being willing to pay almost double that just to get it tommorrow

And yeah, I'm not a fan of any of those choices for the cover art. But it at least seems assured that there WILL be a second season release now
Problem is with auctions, the price will almost SURELY go up to 35+ by the time the thing ends. I've been watching Roswell season one on ebay for 3 months now because I wanted to buy it for a friend's 21st birthday (which has now come and gone) and it's only sold for less than $39 once! (and that was the time my mom had a "feeling" about the auction but I refused to outbid the $33 cumulative price. Damnit!)

As far as the covers go, they ain't pretty, but I love the fact that we can vote. I basically opted for choice #2, but I told them to nix the extremely fake doctored hands holding the markers/lipstick or whatever.