View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Mei Zhuo
Elite Fan

Okay thoughts, I'm really at a loss for coherent words I really like this episode and very well acted by Jim, Jared and especially Jensen. Jensen totally rocked this episode, esp the evil!Dean-Dean confrontation, that was awesome I'm just so sad regardng the lowest ratings for the season, seriously, wtf?

First, Bobby, it was interesting to see the reason behind it all, and I guess I'm not that surprised that he had a loved one die on him, so sad that it was his wife and that he killed her because he didn't know how to deal with posessions then Bobby is such a father figure to the boys, esp to Dean, and their scenes together is just

Sam/Bela, umm.. I don't know what to say. I love Sam though, he was freaking hilarious and his reactions and he was drooling happily in his sleep, awesome! I honestly sort of blocked her out and focused on Sam

And Bela, I don't know, I'm really, really getting tired of her being a bitch storyline, I hope they do give her storyline more purpose on this show, rather than be annoying. And I really hate her for stealing the Colt!

and Dean! Where do I start? Cranky Dean is awesomely hilarious Dean always definitely needs his sleep And finally, finally, Dean admitting to himself and to Sam that he doesn't want to die and to go to Hell, is just But the best and creepiest scene of all, the confrontation. OMG, that scene was awesome and I can't even tell you guys how good Jensen was in that scene! I love that he's finally voicing out his feelings about John, the resentment and that he's not just some perfect little soldier. I can't even type all the things I loved about that scene, seriously

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote