View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

^

Quote:
..However I feel like ON HERE (aka fanforum) its almost necessary/cute? to have a ship name.
It's not 'necessary' here, at least I don't feel it is at all, but it is cute That's why people often give shipper name to their fave couples around FF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny_Dancer (View Post)
It's that whole fire and ice thing again I think, I always felt that Bella and Edward were a little cold. They're too afraid of doing what they feel or saying what they feel just in case it might upset the other person and they'll leave. I don't see any element of that with Jacob/Bella, it's just all out there. Take it or leave it. And that's .
I always thought that the fact that Edward is physically cold while Jacob hot (I mean when we touch them lol), had a special meaning you know, that it was kinda symbolic. I especially like that Jacob is like that because it goes back again to the fact that he's always been Bella's sun and she mentioned it many time how she loves his warmth, like everytime their were holding hands or when he hold her to warm her up in Eclipse... she even said it when she couldn't see him (I think it was in NM) she "needed his warm hands around her cold fingers".. I think the fact that we have all this heat from Jacob's body just symbolize how good Bella feels to be around him, it's like a warm place, safe, comfortable.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All