View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:50 AM
CappieTauLove
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessingcurse_calling (View Post)
Aside from that, however, can I just say, I love Ruby. Almost as much as Bela. I know, I’m probably alone in that, but I think they’re both a perfect addition to the show.

Overall, I personally think this was one of the best episodes yet. And Jensen was just brilliant... Along with a lot of the camera work. Very impressive. Particularly the shot through the bars in the motel room when Sam says “I don’t have a choice.” That was just perfect. And then when Elizabeth managed to break Tammi’s spell and Dean and Sam fell to ground… I don’t know why exactly, but I just loved that...
in the past few eps, i wasn't really sure about ruby as a character. she had some good lines and a few other things that sort of kept me interested, but nothing solid. plus she would pop up for a minute and then disappear so i was on the fence for the longest time. this episode definitely got me to like ruby a little. don't hurt me for saying it, but i do think the girls are good additions to the show compared to last season with jo [who i really liked and miss, but i did think they could've used her differently]

aside from ruby, i agree with your overall thought. i LOVED the camera work in this episode. everything stepped up: the lore, the gore - - - it was really well done.
CappieTauLove is offline   Reply With Quote