View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 09:27 AM
beautifullybroken
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
hmmm I wonder!

Jen

beautifullybroken, makes even less sense with that snipet
I know The dream interpretation made me ask myself more questions that it answered.

Quote:
Nicole, I agree with most of the things you said about the premiere. Except I'm more of a Skate fan (but I do love J/K, too). Hurley was awesome in the whole episode.... making me laugh and cry and everything.
I'm starting to come around to the idea of Skate, I don't full on like them but they aren't as bad as I previously thought. Hurley It was nice to see him get more screen time, it made me realize how much I like him and that was definitely his episode. Heck, I even liked Ben I thought it was funny when he was all, "Naomi is out gathering fire wood" or something like that.

Quote:
I didn't dl Lost yet I've to catch up with FNL SPN and OTH first
FNL, SPN, AND OTH! I watched FNL last season but I have been so off and on with it this season. I watched last week. I'm catching up on SPN. It sucks because all of my shows are on at the same time on the same day, like, The Office, Supernatural, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy. When Grey's and The Office was one I chose to watch The Office instead and now that Lost is back I'll be watching that instead of SPN.

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.

Last edited by beautifullybroken; 02-01-2008 at 09:32 AM