View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 PM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

Ugh okay the whole blood with the teeth getting spit out of the mouth almost had me spewing things out of my mouth also. dear lord these witches are nasty and Supernatural lurved being graphic about it. Teeth in the sink? Holy mother of ew. Boys in the rain? Holy mother of hot. Slitting of ze wrists? Holy mother of ow. And ok this was actually at the end of the episode but Sam washing water over his face and threw his hair almost made me keel over. I may have had to fan myself a little. Oh and hey! Shout out to every rose has it's thorn!

Now since the very first episode I have liked Ruby and tonight I got to see why I lurve her so much. I loved her banter with Dean, then she was all saving his ass, and then their talk at the end? Angsty goodness. I kinda ship Ruby with both the Winchester boys now :x And man I feel so sorry for her. If she's not bs-ing then honestly she's been through...well hell. Her and Dean can bond over the suckness of it all. Poor little witchy Ruby.

And go random witch girl whose name I already forget for helping out in the end! Sure your heart blew up or whatever but ya did good kid, ya did good. Don't get me started on Dean gagging up his insides. That was hard to watch but all in all? I enjoyed tonight...cept for all the parts that made me hurl.

"How come the rabbit always gets screwed?"

"It's called witchcraft shortbus."
"You're the shortbus."