View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:56 PM
ocfan27
Fan Forum Hero

my god i missed this show!!!! the whole teeth thing was crazy!!! omg! they looked yum in those suits!!!! i loved how dean was like "i hate witches" that lady's arm splitting open was crazy!!! i love how dean can be like "sam!" and he'll know exactly what to do!!! i love how dean felt s bad for the rabbit! and refering to the three killings as a "hat-trick!" the whole book club thing was a little creepy!! "using the wrong bible!" lol!! i loved how dean was like "burn witch burn" "maybe because he's my brother!" loved when dean said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww...i hate when dean and sam fight, they both care so much about each other. omg!!! poor dean!! dean will never die!!! "maybe its you!!" lol!! i loved how sam was like "let my brother go!" ruby deserved to get beaten!!! i was not surprised to learn ruby was a witch! loved how dean just kept stabbing demon lady! i loved how dean picked sam up and was helping him walk. sam-washing his face....hello hotness!!!!!!! i can't believe all demons were humans before. i don't care what anyones says sam will save dean!!!! amazing episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well worth the wait!!! can't wait till next week!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote