View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 05:57 PM
shoots up a flare
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread, everyone! I think Sammie got pretty much all of you added.

See! I knew I couldn't have been the only one who noticed the lip gloss thing!

Rachel, if you get a chance, go back and watch for it.

It's one of those really little actions/nuances in the scheme of things, but, it's one of those things, at least for me, that helps make the relationships and friendships seem more realistic and natural. Ya know? Helps bring it to life.

Sus- I'll go ahead and get you added now, hun! And, really? I never thought of the time frame quite like that, but, now that you mention it... She has known Lindsey for awhile now, hasn't she? I guess the girls will have known each other for at least a couple of years. I had been trying to figure out just how long they might have known each other, and I couldn't quite figure...

Well, what was interesting about their scenes to me, is that they jumped in and were talking about real life stuff, stuff you'd say to someone you had at least some comfort with. That, that I liked.

They were talking about Lucas and his writer block, Haley hiring the nanny, just... Real life stuff you'd talk about out to lunch with a friend.

Sammie- Thanks again for the pretty thread start!

- Bethany Joy