View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I'm not sure what happens when the news are classified as spoilers.
But if there are articles about Harold coming back to Lost or this new bunch of actors joining the cast, then it's no longer a spoiler.
The thing is that I've seen people introduce some changes even there. So the rules started varying from one show to another.
Got it. Even here a lot of boards have their own set of rules, usually according to how things work on a daily basis and how many regular posters are pro or against something.
Quote:
Even here on FF aired promos aren't considered spoilers anymore, right?
But they are on L-F and The Fuselage. Lost fans and their spoilers policy annoy me.
I don't understand the promo = spoilers at all. Here even promo pics and sneak peek aren't considered spoilers (even if you find them on websites, not general TV), you just have to be careful and, for instance, stay away from sporting an avatar with a super spoilerish scene because it's seen all around FF.
But if you're a USA viewer, you see the promo for the following week 3 seconds after the end of an episode... so why it's not allowed to talk about that?
Quote:
Nice question about Ben.
Do you have any witty suggestion for the phrasing of it? Or I'll just ask if Ben is playing some mind-games or talking specifically to Sawyer in the "you don't really stand a chance now" scene.
Quote:
I was thinking the other day about Sawyer and how he would react in case she were pregnant, which we can now exclude, but it still made me ask myself - if Sawyer had the choice to decide whether to save Kate's or their baby's life, which one would it be? My answer would be definitely Kate.
I think the exact same thing. don't know if it's my personal bias having a role here, but I can totally picture Sawyer being adamant about hat.
I don't really know what Kate's reaction would be, instead.

Another random question, from me this time: Ok, the first scene of 4x04 is Locke preparing scrambled eggs for Ben. But what kind of connection is there between the title and Kate? I haven't gotten it yet.