View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
G-UNIT
Loyal Fan

I'm so glad to see Neela finally having fun and enjoying life. Those hockey scenes were just so hilarious. I loved to see Neela get her revenge on Morris. With that said, I hope Neela finally gets a good storyline. I haven't really been able to connect with her this season.

Did Betina break up with Pratt? I sure hope not. I'm really beginning to like them and I think Pratt is finally coming around to the idea of a committed relationship. Betina should give him another chance. The prison doctor's story was very powerful. I'm glad Pratt stopped him from suicide and convinced him what he did by saving the boy was important. I'm loving Skye and Dubenko. I thought their hot tub scene was.......well, hot!!!!

Well, I guess that's the last we'll be seeing of the chaplain. Her character was pretty kooky but I think she was well intentioned. Ok, I admit, I do find Sam and Gates kinda cute. They belong together anyway since they have so much in common. I still will never embrace Gates character but hey, I'm not complaining.

Overall this was a pretty good episode. This may be the last we see of ER in long time so I hope everyone enjoyed this one.