View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Hey Jessica!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1984 (View Post)
Let me ask you this: Did either one of you ever think that after "I Do" Skaters would be happy to know that Kate wants to try Jack out just so she sees that Sawyer is the one she wants?

I am reading some things that make me go . People seem happy that Sawyer does something terrible to justify Kate persuing Jack in the FF because for some reason it seems to cement their status as the OTP. People seem happy that Jack turns Kate down. Wouldn't it be better for Skate if Kate was one to stop things from happening? It would show that she knows that what she is doing is not what she wants (Sawyer). I don't give a damn what Jack wants. I care about what Kate wants, and she seems to want Jack in the future. I don't understand the happiness from fellow Skaters.
IMHO, Skaters who are happy about Jack turning her down are just happy that nothing seems to happen. Let me ask you: many think Jack will do it because he knows he isn't what she really wants, right? That's the best optimistic take on things I can think of right now.
I disagree with it, of course.

I have to say: I'm too pissed at the idea they'll use Sawyer's dark state to justify Kate's actions than anything else. After 15 episodes in which we've seen how ambiguous Kate's feelings are, is Sawyer causing the breaking up, and not because he'll make her face the fact she doesn't know what she wants, but because he'll be mean because of his insecurities/personal issues.

The fact that Kate tries to seduce Jack and he turns her down is what I call ridiculous. It's horrible that they put the Skate break-up and the Jate "attempted" hook-up in the same episode (triangle at its finest), and if they'll try to turn this into an agst built-up for Jate, I'll puke.