View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

^Yeah, they didn't seem to be the same to me but we could feel that, that's what they wanted to do with Matt and like you mentioned they also did it pretty clearly with Val/Gina lol
I also thought about Dylan when they got Noah on the show and we learned that he was rich and have a personality with that kind of "dark" past and stuff and then those stuff with alcohol.. of course he was nothing like Dylan to me but I was still glad they didn't bring Noah before on the show just after Dylan left because that would have been the same that what we said about Matt/Brandon, Val/Gina
Anyway, to be back to Matt, I don't know how they could have thought he could replace Brandon that way lol Especially in Kelly's heart, may be that's why they bring Dylan back, something more interesting was missing in the show, I mean the character of Matt didn't really bring anything in the show for me !

(Btw, just wanted to say, even if nobody care lol, I don't usually really like to participated to anti-thread but well, those stuff where interesting to talk about )

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All