View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
OhI don't like the "He's no Brandon" reason because, why the hell should he be a Brandon? He's Matt - but I did not really like him.
I was lurking in this thread and just wanted to say that by this title I don't think the meaning was that he must have been like Brandon but it was more because it seemed like the writers kinda wanted that, to make of Matt a "new Brandon", I don't know how to explain it, but I also felt like since he was there to kinda replace him then he was suppose to have the same kind of personality and stuff like that, which was something stupid to do (Like when Valerie came into the show after Shannen left and some people compared her to Brenda, although I didn't really see the similarities there, but everyone didn't have the same way to see Brenda..)
Anyway, if they wanted to have another guy on the show they should just have bring someone with a whole new look and personality and more interesting than Matt (And that new guy didn't need to date Kelly just after BK broke up and that Brandon left either)

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All